Friday, July 13, 2012

Project Pan 2012 Progress

IMG_9412
Half way through my Project Pan 2012 so I thought to sum up the progress. You can find the original start post and reviews from the products I've managed to use up under the label Project Pan.

IMG_9401
Make Up
1/25

L'oreal Smoothing Resurfacing Primer
The Body Shop Moisture Foundation SPF 15
Nivea Stay Real Foundation
Biotherm Aquaradiance Foundation
bareMinerals Prime Time Oil Control Foundation Primer
Urban Decay Pore Perfecting Complexion Primer Potion
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
ELF Eyeshadow Primer
ELF Natural Radiance Blusher in Bronzed
ELF Natural Radiance Blusher in Glow
MNY my Blush in 301ELF Highligher Luminance
Maxfactor Translucent Loose Powder
Joe Blasco Dermaceal Concealer
ELF Concealer & Highlighter
H&M Lipgloss in Blondie
Lumene Natural Code Smile Booster Lipgloss in 02 Berry Smoothie
MSCHIC X-Rated Mascara
MSCHIC All in One Mascara
Yves Rocher Lash Plumping Mascara
Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara
Sensai 38' Mascara
Sephora Lipstick N15
Old kajal and brow pen from Rimmel



*IMG_9387
Skin Care
10/16

Yves Rocher Botanical Scrub
Lancôme Hydra Zen Neurocalm Soothing Anti-Stress Moisturizing Cream

ACO Golden Delicious Body Lotion
Herbina Marja Spa Body Lotion
Vichy Normaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care
Garnier Bodysummer Summer Glow Moisturizing Body Lotion

Lancôme Galatéis Douceur Gentle Softening Cleansing Fluid
Louis Widmer Cleansing Milk
(gave away)
Palmolive Naturals Nutrafruit Moisturizing Shower Creme Pomegranate
Palmolive Naturals Nutrafruit Moisturizing Shower Creme Mandarin

Lumene Erase It Heavy Eye Makeup Remover
Garnier Pure 3-in-1 Wash, Scrub + Mask
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot Stress Control Daily Scrub
Erisan Moisturizing Face Cream
Lemon Juice & Glycerine Hand Cream
Camellia Oil


IMG_9390

Hair Care
6/10

Urtekram Aloe Vera Conditioner
WWW Infinité Moisture Repair Intensive Mask
Sante Henna Volume Shampoo
(gave away)
Bonacure Repair Rescue Conditioner (gave away)
Bonacure Moisture Kick Spray Conditioner
Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair Nutri Protect Balsam
Nexxus Humectin Extreme Moisture Conditioner
Tigi Bed Head Dumb Blonde Reconstructor
Herbina Marja Spa Balsam
Nivea Intense Repair Comb-In Cream

IMG_9391

IN TOTAL 17/51

Umm... In my defence, there's a lot of makeup and we all know how hard it is to get them used. And I'm actually doing pretty good, I have a lot of almost empty-products in my stash. And when it comes to mascaras and foundations (not doing very good with the liquid foundations since I use mineral powders at summer), I will have to throw them away soon enough anyway since they will dry up and/or go bad.

I'm doing better than I thought with the blushes, after spring (I sadly put aside my beloved Crystal Pink by MAC) I've only used the ones in my Project Pan. The Bronzed by ELF looks way too dirty on my skintone, but then I figured it's a lovely color as an eyeshadow instead!

From what I've learned the hard way during this project: I will never again buy (or at least open...;) more than a few mascaras, foundations etc. easily gone bad-products at a time.

IMG_9425

Wish me luck for the rest of the year!

2 comments:

  1. You're making loads of progress! I really need to actually do a similar project myself. Just not sure if I will post about it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to read about your project if you have time to post about it! It's kind of like group therapy ;)

    ReplyDelete